KAUA'I HEALTH RESOURCES
☎ TOLL-FREE: 1-888-792-1070
- CCMC- Dental Program is an extension of the State's Medicaid dental program administered through the Department of Human Services to help those eligible for Med-QUEST or Medicaid find a dentist to schedule an appointment for yourself or your child.
- Children (20 years old and younger) can receive routine dental care, including exams twice a year, X-rays, regular cleanings, and restorative care such as filings for cavities and preventative care and treatment; benefits do not include orthodontic care.
- Adults (21 years old and above) can receive emergency benefits to control dental plan, infection, or management of trauma, which is limited to extractions and control of pain.
For more information, please contact CCMC via phone, email, or visit website.
☎ Legal Helpline: 808-531-3771
- DVAC is a statewide resource for social service providers, educators, health professionals, therapists, attorneys, employers and civic groups.
- Has a legal helpline.
- Legal representation in family court actions involving divorce, custody, protection orders, post decree and paternity matters.
- Advocacy for individual victims.
- Case management for clients on our civil caseload, victim partners of convicted domestic violence, misdemeanants, and hotline callers in crisis.
- Outreach in civil court for petitioners seeking protection orders.
- Outreach in criminal court for witnesses in abuse cases.
- Advocacy and outreach to teen victims of dating violence.
- Community education and material development.
- Advocacy for system reform.
- Community and Capacity Building.
For more information, please contact DVAC via phone, email, or visit website.
700 Bishop St., Ste #700, Honolulu, HI 96813
- HDS offers affordable individual and family dental plans.
- Basic plan for adults 19+ starting at $19.40 per month.
- Classic plan for adults 19+ starting at $22.80 per month.
- HDS accepted at most dental providers.
- To find a participating dentist, members can:
- Click on the “Members” tab.
- Click “Find a Participating Dentist”.
- Fill out the information in the “Dentist Search” fields and click “Search” to obtain a listing of participating dentists.
For more information, please contact HDS via phone, email, or visit website.
☎ TOLL-FREE: 1-800-784-8669
- HTQL provides experienced phone-based Quit Coaches that can help you quit on your own terms.
- FREE nicotine patches or gum sent to your home.
- Phone calls based on your schedule.
- Unlimited toll-free access to Quit Coaches.
- An easy to follow Quit Guide.
- Interactive tools to track your progress.
- Encouraging text messages to help you stay on track.
For more information, please contact HTQL via phone or visit website.
☎ TOLL-FREE: 1-888-542-4445
- HDP is an affordable discount dental plan that allows clients to receive quality dental care without added expenses—this is not a form of dental insurance.
- Complete dental care at discounted rates; client will know out-of-pocket expenses ahead of time. Plan options include:
- Single (plan coverage for one person) $192.
- Two-party (plan coverage for two people) $384.
- Membership fees are pre-paid for a twelve month period.
- Only available for use at Hawaiʻi Family Dental Services.
- Enroll online or by phone.
For more information, please contact HDP via phone or visit website.